Through a collaborative effort from the City of Erie’s Community and Economic Development Department, the Erie County Redevelopment Authority and Millcreek Township, the fulfillment center will be located the former AMSCO-Steris property on W. 23rd St. Learn more about it below:
- Erie Organizes (Again) for Success. Insights from Bruce Katz and Florian Schalliol, The New Localism.
- DCED Secretary Weaver Highlights Investment in former Erie Malleable Iron Complex
- Congressman Kelly awards $3 million in funding for EMI project
- 2nd Quarter Lending Report
- IRG awarded loan to move plastic recycling plant forward