Starting April 20, 2020, small businesses can submit an application here to apply for a $5,000 grant to be used toward business expenses. The application should take about 10 minutes to complete and will only require your business’s W-9 form and basic supporting information about your business. To quality you must employ between 3 and 20 people, be located in an economically vulnerable community and have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ECRDA Releases 3rd Quarter Lending Report
- Gov. Wolf Announces OH-based Food Manufacturer Selects PA for Business Expansion, Creating Dozens of New Jobs
- ECRDA Now Accepting StARTup Business Development Applications
- ECRDA Releases 2nd Quarter Lending Report More than $2 Million Lent to Local Businesses
- Erie County Redevelopment Authority Announces New Diversity Loan Program