Starting April 20, 2020, small businesses can submit an application here to apply for a $5,000 grant to be used toward business expenses. The application should take about 10 minutes to complete and will only require your business’s W-9 form and basic supporting information about your business. To quality you must employ between 3 and 20 people, be located in an economically vulnerable community and have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Erie Organizes (Again) for Success. Insights from Bruce Katz and Florian Schalliol, The New Localism.
- DCED Secretary Weaver Highlights Investment in former Erie Malleable Iron Complex
- Congressman Kelly awards $3 million in funding for EMI project
- 2nd Quarter Lending Report
- IRG awarded loan to move plastic recycling plant forward